Jackson County Medical Clinic
Your Hometown Medical ClinicWe offer same-day care for your family. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Advanced Technology
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Quality Care--Right Here at Home
The Jackson County Medical Clinic is here to serve you:
Monday - Thursday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Clinic offers a variety of services for your convenience which include: employment physicals, well-child visits, and Texas Health Step Program visits, minor procedures, illness and minor injuries, surgical consultations, women's healthcare, and workers' compensation injuries.
All age groups are welcomed and most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay.
- Dr. Cesar Maldonado, Family Practice
- Dr. Diana Mercado, Family Practice
- Dr. Jared Mitchell, Family Practice
- Dr. Deke Eberhard, Family Practice
- Dr. Molly Quinn, Family Practice
- Dr. Deepinder Judge, Pediatrician
- Ashley Harris, FNP-C, APRN
- Dana Knowlton, FNP-C, APRN
- Stephanie Cunningham, FNP-C, APRN
- Stephanie Laskowski, FNP-C, APRN
- Shelbi Elgin, FNP-C, APRN
All are available to provide care to you and your family.
Let our family of qualified physicians and staff take care of your family.
Close to home and ready to see you today.
Please call (361) 782-7820 for an appointment.
TeleMed AppointmentsWe realize at times you may need to see a doctor for a routine visit or other non-emergency care, but are unable to come into the clinic. That's why our providers at the Jackson County Medical Clinic offer Telemedicine.
- Be seen by your doctor remotely
- Accepted by most insurance
- Call the clinic to schedule your appointment