Jackson County Hospital District is proud to offer the community the best patient care in a state-of-the-art rural medical facility. And, we are growing. Here, We Treat You Well!
• JCHD EMS paramedics work in a unique rural environment, responding to all types of emergency calls… a position that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Our EMS staff deploys MICU (Mobile Intensive Care Unit) ambulances, utilizing progressive treatment protocols. This system provides critical experience and skill development.
• $5000 Lead Paramedic annual stipend, paid out biweekly.
• Hands-on training including in-house AHA, BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
• We are proud to work here!
• Crew schedule is 48/96 (OT earned after 40 hours)
• With supportive leadership, we have a family feeling you don’t get at other facilities. We have something special here!
• All JCHD staff receive a membership to the JCHD Wellness Center, which features 24/7 access to state of art weight training, cardio equipment, and a heated indoor pool.
• JCHD invests in staff through continuing education and tuition reimbursement programs.
• Investing in state-of-the-art technology is a priority at JCHD.
• JCHD offers competitive salaries for the region.
• Employees accrue paid sick time, holidays, and PTO.
• Health, dental & vision and life insurance.
• Staff recognition and various annual parties and celebrations.
• Retirement paid in addition to salary, 457B also available.
• Increasing longevity bonus every 5 years
Apply today to become a part of our work family!
Additional Information Shift : Other Contact Information
Donna Coleman, MHA, BSBM, AAS, NFA - Director of Professional Services
Senior Management/Administration Department
1013 South Wells Street
Edna, TX 77957