At Jackson County Hospital District, we understand that emergencies happen fast and without much warning, so our ER is fully staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week--including weekends and holidays. We are ready and able to take care of your needs, whether minor or major. With experience, knowledge, and a true passion for helping others, you can depend on our skilled and professional team.
Our ER offers the following features:
- Designated as a Basic Level IV Trauma Facility
- One Large Critical Care Room
- Capability to Transform into a Double Bay and Four Private Treatment Rooms
- Decontamination Room
- Crofab (Anti-Venom) Available
- Physician Staffed 24/7
We realize emergencies happen sporadically, without time for preparation. However, if possible, please bring the following items with you, as it will make the check-in and triage time processes quicker:
- Identification Card
- Insurance Information
- List of Current Prescription Medications, Supplements, and OTC Medications
We know this can be a difficult time for you and your family. We guarantee to make you feel as comfortable as possible, as well as give you the high-quality attention you deserve.